The client was structured as a decentralised organisation, in combination with a strong dependency among the companies throughout the Netherlands. With the implementation of a new backbone, a commerce platform and the replacement of its warehouse management system, the organisation requires a well defined ‘Change Route’ to support the journey from the old world to the new, desired situation.
2. Added value of Airborne Consulting
The client asked us to support them in facilitating this journey. A Change Plan enabled the project team to define the interventions needed to prepare and motivate the organisation for the changes. Several relevant topics were identified as part of this program:
- How do we ensure that the organisation and its employees are ‘ ready’ for the change?
- How do we effectively communicate to the different target groups that are impacted by the change?
- How do we ensure the organisation knows its mission, vision and short/long term strategy?
- How can we motivate the employees about the changes and are we able to commit them to new roles, responsibilities and tasks?
- Which training courses, work instructions and support processes ensure the organisation can operate optimal in the new situation?